Your landscape has distinct areas where plants, lawns and trees are installed and it may have shrub and flower beds as well. In addition, a landscape will have various masonry installations such as driveways, pathways, walkways, patios, terraces etc. The points at which the softscaping and masonry features meet, needs to have some installation that will help demarcate these spaces; this is where concrete curbing comes into the picture.
Concrete edging is an important aspect of a landscaping project; and when you opt for good quality materials that perform well and add to the integrity of the landscaping they provide value for money in the long term. Companies like Curb Magic provide excellent landscape curbing solutions that perform well in various climatic conditions and settings and enhance the appeal of the outdoor spaces on a property.
They cater to clients in and around Rochester, Irondequoit, Henrietta, and Pittsford and have successfully handled projects for customers across Greece, Scottsville, Webster, and Fairport, and serve a number of customers in Newark and Brockport too. The outdoor spaces of your property are always exposed to the elements and this makes them more prone to wear and tear.
This makes it crucial to choose features and materials that will be long-lasting and resilient. Concrete is a very strong and sturdy material that lasts for a number of years when it is installed by experts using good quality materials. This material is used regularly in curbing projects and the features help demarcate different areas in the landscape in a very effective manner.
Why You Should Opt For Concrete Curbing
Many people wonder whether they should opt for concrete curbing as they feel that it looks very drab and dull. But gone are the days when concrete installations were dull and grey in color and didn’t do much to enhance the appearance of the landscapes. There are a number of reasons why you should opt for concrete edging for your landscape:
- The latest technology, materials and techniques can be used to create concrete edging that’s stunning and complements the look and value of your property.
- Concrete curb units are easy to install
- The maintenance of this feature is easy.
- You can choose from a variety of colors, styling and textures which helps add a very unique look to your landscape.
- Since this mixture is put together on site and then poured into place, it becomes possible to create perfectly-shaped curbing along the edges of the lawns and flower beds.
- You won’t have to spend long hours trimming and the grass growing close to the borders - the lawn mower can be moved right up to the concrete edging and you can trim the grass close to it, without damaging the edges in any way.
- Installing concrete garden edges is the perfect way to prevent the grass on the lawn from encroaching upon the flower bed areas.
When you are considering getting these features, you should hire experts like the ones at Curb Magic for the job. That ensures you will get high-grade installations that enhance the appeal, functionality and value of your property.